- 8 apples (either red, green or, mix of both)
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 drop of doTERRA clove essential oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1-2tbsp of raw sugar (sweeten to taste)
- 1/2 cup water
- Peel apples, cut into wedges and place in bowl
- Pour lemon over apples to prevent browning
- In a large saucepan, combine cinnamon, sugar and water. Place over medium heat until sugar is dissolved
- Add apples ensuring they are covered in the spice mixture.
- Cook on medium heat with lid on for 10 minutes or, until apples are soft
- Add doTERRA clove essential oil and stir well
- Enjoy as is or, with custard and cream!