- Dehydration is the underlying cause of most disease! Dementia has been linked to severe, long-term dehydration. The quickest way to increase your energy is to increase your hydration. Our bodies are 80% water and need to maintain appropriate levels.
- 8 ways to liquefy are…
- 1. 3 litres of pure water daily!
2. On rising in the morning, drink 1 cup of warn water with fresh lemon juice. This will help flush out toxins, alkalise your PH and free up energy!
3. Drink 1 cup of water with 1 teaspoon of high quality salt (Celtic sea salt) throughout the day to ensure homeostasis in the body.
4. Drink coconut water for its incredible hydrating properties and natural electrolytes. I drink Cocobella for a natural coconut water hit.
5. Herbal teas will hydrate and taste great!
6. Fruits are fantastic for hydrating our bodies cells… Eat watermelon, oranges, grapes.
7. Juice it up! Green juices, fruit juices, veggie juices… Go for it!
8. Vegetable broth soups, warming and restorative, nourishing and hydrating.
Just a heads-up. Caffeinated drinks (coffee, soft drinks and black tea) are dehydrating. If you are to enjoy your morning cuppa (organic, with nut milk of course), make sure your system is not under any stress. And well hydrated.